About Me

NY, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heaven Is For Real

Heaven Is For Real, by Todd Burpo. This book will touch your life, as it has greatly blessed me. A true story about a boy who during a surgery entered heaven, met Jesus and other people, and learned of events his parents never mentioned. As the story develops, we learn about faith and trust in God, and Colton's unwavering belief in Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit. Two of the reviewers at the beginning, I have personally met in the past.

This story may seem impossible and too remarkable to be true, but read it with an open mind. Ask questions after, and know that the family is open with their life experiences.

2 comments:

  1. If you mail it to me I will read it with an open mind. Oh and feel free to just mail a whole package while you're at it. Then I'll keep a super open mind.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading this book now. Great book! You see Heaven in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete