About Me

NY, United States

Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally made Pesto!

I love Pesto. Whether it is on pasta, in a sandwich, or by smearing it over bread, pesto and myself are good for each other. What is not as positive is having to pay for pesto at the store. It is expensive! And has extra ingredients that I do not need to be ingesting. After burning my old food processor months ago, Kelby and I decided it was time to buy a new one. We went out in the ice storm (yes, we drove carefully) and bought a new food processor. I knew the first thing I wanted to make would be pesto. Unfortunately, my goal took longer to attain than expected. I hunted for fresh Basil in a couple of grocery stores before finding some. And then finally tonight, ta-da! Fresh, dip my spoon into the bowl to eat, pesto. It was so easy and delicious. A definite recipe to repeat.

Recipe to follow at a later point, I'm heading to bed!

1 comment: