About Me

NY, United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

36 weeks and counting

As of Sunday, I was 36 weeks pregnant. Heidi came at 39 weeks, 3 days. Last friday, I had a sonogram to check baby's position, and she is head down. Approximate weight 6 pounds 12 ounces. At that point, Heidi was around 7 pounds.

Any guesses as to when this baby will come, and the baby's weight?

The doctor doesn't think I look big enough for a baby of this size. But my doctor in Texas said the same thing, and Heidi was born at 9 pounds 2 ounces. Something to contemplate.

Baby girl's room is done. We bought a 2nd crib as Heidi still loves her crib. She loves it so much, that when someone goes in to get her up in the morning or after a nap, she tells that person to "sit down" and wants to play for a while.

And now for the requisite pictures.


Heidi loves this activity. She is pushing pom-poms through the top of a diaper container. Will keep her occupied for quite a while. Superb fine-motor activity and she doesn't even know it! Oh, and I was packing for a trip, so her booster chair was on the floor. She chose to sit in it, and asked for her tray too.

Heidi concentrating

A picture from our trip to the Smokey Mountains, TN at the end of July. I was around 24 weeks pregnant, if my math is correct. I sure felt pregnant, even if I am not showing that much!
Me, Heidi, Kelby
 A few months ago, Heidi was having a rough night which is very atypical for her. Kelby went and got her out of bed, and she kept calling for me. Kelby brought her into our bed (very unusual and special experience), and she cuddled as close as possible to me. She took my spot on the pillow, and then even put my arm over her. Cute for a minute, but that is no way to sleep, so back into her own bed she went.

Heidi and me

No comments:

Post a Comment