About Me

NY, United States

Friday, February 11, 2011

Evening walk

Skipper and I took one of our favorite walks, on the bike path nearby where I live. Just after we crossed the street, a few ducks decided to cross the street as well. They each took a turn, as if they were watching for cars. The last one in line, the female, walked very fast as if trying to catch up with all the others.


I took this random picture... can you see a drop of water coming off the beak? Cool!

The reflections in the picture "captured" my interest.

This duck kept bobbing her head up and down, until Skipper scared her into the water.


Kelby took this picture a few days ago. It was cold in my place, so we put one of Skipper's jackets on him. Kelby gave him a treat, and you can see Skipper picking it up without having his feet touch the kitchen floor.

Laura ~ this picture is for you!


1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    This is the first time I have ever responded to a blog. I enjoy looking at your photographs!
    Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete