About Me

NY, United States

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Us

2 years and counting! Wow, life has changed, in the right direction. Under 2 weeks, and my husband will have his degree. Three weeks, and we move out of Texas to start the next phase of our life together, along with our baby and 2 dogs.

Wonder where we will be 2 years from this point. Hmmm.... A job? A house? Land? Another kid? Time will reveal the future. Praying that the future comes, but not too fast, as I want to enjoy this time as well.

2 years ago

Kristin and Kelby 8/6/11


And our life now. In looking for a picture to post, I realized that we don't have many of all three of us. Typically either Kelby or myself is behind the camera. We will have to work on this.
Kelby, Heidi, Kristin 5/17/13

Good progression so far! I love you Kelby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment