About Me

NY, United States

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Norah pictures

I finally downloaded Norah pictures from the camera to our computer. Here are a few of them, with commentary.

An interesting birth story, to be relayed at another point in time. But since we took a "last picture" when I was pregnant with Heidi, we did it this time as well. Yes, my water has already broken, but only feeling minor contractions. It's 5 in the morning.
Last picture of Kristin pregnant with Norah

First picture of the three of us. I actually look pretty good!
Kristin, Norah, Kelby

Kelby and Norah

 Heidi meeting Norah for the first time. I wasn't sure how well it was going to go, but it went so much better than expected! I held Heidi for a few minutes, and then held Norah with Heidi sitting next to me. She noticed Norah's blanket right away, so I placed one on Heidi's lap. She is examining the blanket in this picture. Grandma is holding a tablet, while we skype with my sister, Laura and her husband John. Technology is pretty neat sometimes!!! My dad and Kelby were also in the room. A neat memory!

Kristin, Norah, Heidi, Grandma
 Heidi had been asking to actually hold Norah, and not just touch part of Norah, so here is the result. Heidi was (and is) in love. Most of the time she is gentle, and loves to help out in any way possible. Even throwing away dirty diapers is an exciting event.
Heidi, Kristin, Norah 
And life goes on. Our first measurable snowfall, Kelby built a little snowman for Heidi. Yes, Sophie is interested as well.
Heidi and Sophie
 We spend a lot of time like this. Me holding Norah, in different positions. Also holding Norah's hands, to try and prevent her from jerking herself awake.

 And another day, another location in the house...


I am not a fan of infant car seats, but I couldn't figure out how to get her in and out of the car during the cold, snowy winters we have up here. This was my solution. I am also not a fan of pacifiers, but Norah seems to have a strong sucking desire, and can't be attached to me/nursing all the time. But isn't she cute :)
 And she is crying....

No comments:

Post a Comment