About Me

NY, United States

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Goals

I have never liked the term "New Year Resolutions" as they seem too formal, and when they are not followed through, it is a yucky feeling.

So instead, this year I have some "Goals" for 2012. They are pretty basic, but important nonetheless.

1. Read the bible this year. My church is doing a plan this year, to read the entire bible. Their plan has us reading the Old Testament, New Testament, a Psalm, and Proverb each day. When I have tried this in the past, it confused me and I didn't get a good sense of flow between the books. This year, I am going to read the bible chronologically, and I picked an easier translation to read: New Living Translation (NLT). This bible has each day planned out in the order of history, and I am looking forward to learning more about the Bible.

2. Post on my blog more frequently.

3. Go walking with the dogs more frequently.

4. Exercise on a consistent basis. And no, that doesn't mean once a month! Ha

5. Continue learning new crafts.

6. Learn and make new recipes.

7. Pray more often.

8. Stick to a chore schedule, and follow through.


This sounds like a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment