About Me

NY, United States

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Picture time

A Picture post for you. I've already discussed these activities, so there will be fewer words than sometimes. Picture quality isn't the greatest, as I focused more on capturing events than making great pictures. 

Craft time:
Here I am frantically working on another scarf, with both
dogs. Notice Sophie's collar, it was a happy day when she
no longer had to wear it!

For the DIY Christmas, here are 4 of the scarves
I made. From left to right, Me, Mom, Grandma,
Aunt Ann. I used two different patterns, a
Basket Weave for mine and Ann's, and a
revised Shell Stitch for mom and Grandma!


 Buying our Christmas tree:


Christmas Lights:
Our outside Christmas display, thanks to Kelby.

 Christmas Morning:
Christmas morning with TWO puppies.
They loved their new toys and treats.




Here is Sophie with her head down her Christmas
stocking, looking for more yummy treats!











No comments:

Post a Comment