About Me

NY, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Family Reunion

Third attempt for this post….

Kelby and I attended a family reunion on his mom's side of the family, near Houston. It was hot, humid, and yucky outside. But we were able to get some great pictures, and spend time with his family.

He took over the camera for a little while, and resulted in this picture of a sweaty me. Here, Kelby is concentrating on playing a game.


We were able to play with his niece. She is super cute, and it was a perfect time to take pictures.




Here are a few distant relatives of Kelby. The
boys enjoyed laughing and being scared by their
grandfather, and I was able to capture the moment.







Here is Kelby’s grandpa. He found a unique seat, in order to observe all the activity. Sorry the next picture is blurry, but I was able to “catch” all the candy falling out of the piñata.



















At one point, I was looking for a subject for pictures. God gave me a very entertaining lizard. He was actually above me, by a couple of feet. When I looked at the picture later, it made me laugh out loud! The other picture just impressed me with the clarity and detail of the lizard.  

1 comment: