About Me

NY, United States

Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching Up

This month is flying by. Our wedding is in 6.5 weeks. Woohoo!!!!!

When mom was down last, we walked around the wedding site. Here is a picture from the garden outside. Being able to take pictures that day made me realize that I will want to take pictures on my wedding day. However, my attention will be elsewhere, such as on Kelby and all our guests.




 Kelby and I went to a friend's wedding over the weekend. As we waited for the ceremony to start, I took these pictures. I like the one on the right, with the two people looking at each other, and the piano player in the distance but still in focus, between them!



From the reception, comes the floating candles and flowers in water. And finally, the bride and groom, Calli and Zak Terry! Congratulations to both of you :)



Before the wedding, Kelby and I had time to spare, so we did a little sightseeing in Nacogdoches, TX, the oldest town in Texas. We went to a cemetery (is that weird going to a cemetery before a wedding?) with old graves. We both are facinated by history, so it was neat being able to read some of the old gravestones.







No comments:

Post a Comment