About Me

NY, United States

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Booties

Did I grab your attention? They are not for me, but I have really enjoyed making baby booties and mittens. I started with an old sweater, cut out the patterns, and sewed them by hand. It was relaxing, fun, and has rejuvenated my interest in sewing. You can even make them tighter and looser in order to get them on or off. I made a couple sets and gave one set to a friend at work (I hope her daughter is using them).





The best part is the book I bought was only $1 and has other patterns as well. Next, I'm looking at buying a sewing maching.... super excited for all the possibilities still to come!!!

[If you are interested in a pair, let me know and we'll talk. I'm going to make a boy set next. Right now, my pattern sizes are 0-3 months, and 6-12 months, approximately]

No comments:

Post a Comment