About Me

NY, United States

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Revamp - in Blog land and Life

I took an unexpected sabbatical from this blog, for good reasons! We became pregnant last June (of 2012) and I had a super challenging pregnancy. Any energy within my body was reserved for work, eating (and puking), growing a baby, and sleeping. Our daughter, Heidi was born Easter, 2013. She is now almost 3 months old, and she and I are getting into a routine. Life has changed and priorities have shifted. I love watching Heidi explore her expanding environment, and daily learning new skills. My plan is to capture some of those moments here.

I've been reluctant to post personal traits about Heidi on the internet. Too many stories of pictures being used without permission. But I go back to the concept that I enjoy reading others blogs, so I probably shouldn't have a double standard. Same goes for books, and any other permanent medium - it is always out there, and can be put on the internet at any point in time. But was able to figure out how to write a "copyright" notice at the bottom of the blog, so at least I feel better about the whole thing.

Heidi is asleep, so that means I need to sleep as well.


2 comments: