About Me

NY, United States

Monday, August 29, 2011

Awesome new appliances

We are slowly trying out some of new kitchen appliances. I made yummy lemonade with our citrus juicer. So far, we have made two loaves of bread in the bread maker. I think I enjoy bread the traditional way, in the oven better, but it is so easy in the bread maker. You just put all the ingredients in, and turn it on. The machine automatically mixes the dough, lets it rise, repeats this process a few times, and then cooks the loaf. How easy is that?

I absolutely LOVE the food dehydrator. I have already used it three times, and Kelby is concerned with what we may spend on food :)  haha. But anyways, here is a picture of the beef jerky we made. It is delicious, and I could eat a lot of this in one day. Making jerky is easy... cut up beef, marinate it for a few hours, then dehydrate it for around 6 hours, and then...... deliciousness!!!!



Here is myself taking a nap with Skipper. I know my arm looks awkward, but it was comfortable. And here is Kelby taking a nap. You would have to ask him why he is holding 2 pillows on his chest.






No comments:

Post a Comment