About Me

NY, United States

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Kaylie

My precious friend, Corrie, asked me to take pictures of her daughter's 4th birthday party. Of course I said yes! Kaylie's party was held at Build A Bear, with lots of kids. Quite an interested atmosphere to try and take quality pictures. The boy on the right was hesitant in the environment, so his mother was comforting him. It turned out to be a neat moment I was able to capture.


Now for some Kaylie pictures!!! She did great :)


I love the sense of wonder in this picture!


This picture was interesting, as I was able to capture Eli's face in the mirror, as he dressed his bear. Look at that concentration!


It's great being able to capture "that" moment in a child's life experiences.


I was trying to take pictures of everything, so I ended up holding my extra lens in my other hand the whole time.

 And now for a funny picture. Always keep your background in mind! hehe


 Happy Birthday Kaylie! I love you sweet girl



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. I love them. I will cherish them for many years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete