About Me

NY, United States

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ring and Slushy Skiing

Kelby and I took an awesome road trip this past week.

Time with great friends and relatives
More than 52 hours in the car
3,400 miles driven
Wearing my ring again... priceless   :)


Our first major stop was in the mountains of North Carolina. We wanted to go skiing. Since this is not an option in Texas, skiing in March in NC is definately a step in the right direction. The twisty roads on the way there were so much fun.










But slushy snow, and temperatures in the mid-50's is not the best ski conditions. Not best, but still fun. I debated whether to carry my camera while skiing, and in the end decided I would try. I took it slow and easy, and both my camera and myself survived. With survival, brings pictures. Yay!


Go Kelby Go




Look at that view. I wish we had this in Texas.

Hmm, which picture? I like the one on the left. Kelby likes the one on the right. 




2 comments:

  1. How fun! I enjoy Colorado. Maybe you guys might want to take a road trip with us to Salida, Colorado one day. We go every yr(except this yr) to Ski Monarch.

    Chris, Nicolle & Calah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!!! Love the pictures. I agree with Kelby, I like the one on the right! So glad y'all had fun. Hope I can come see you sometime soon! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete