About Me

NY, United States

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Florida!!!!!

Heidi, Grandma, and myself had the wonderful experience of traveling to Ft. Myers Beach, Florida in order to visit my Grandma. So thankful that we were able to go, and we had a great time. Lots of new experiences and sensations for Heidi.

Without any more waiting, here are the pictures.

Heidi's first time at the beach. 

Heidi and me.

Heidi splashing in the ocean

Heidi drinking water from Grandma's cup

Grandma and Heidi at the pool.

Heidi and me, watching the activity in the kitchen.

Heidi in the hallway, playing the "catch me" game

Heidi practicing standing, and isolating her pointer finger :)

Heidi loved swimming. She was very relaxed.

Grandpa Gene, Heidi, Grandma. Practicing our wave.

4 generations

Heidi sleeping on the plane. We had a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment