About Me

NY, United States

Friday, June 22, 2012

I was able to put my camera to good use the past few weeks. The Pastor (who married us last year) finally finished his Doctorate of Divinity. I had the pleasure of going to the (long) ceremony. I felt a little pressure to capture the important moments of the day. I think they urned out pretty well! Congratulations to Doctor Reverend Dwight Nash. Awesome accomplishment.


Look at that program. It was like a book!



For the ceremony, the largest church I have ever been it.

Dwight's walk across the stage. I was on the right side of the stage initially, and when his portion of the ceremony started, we realized I needed to switch sides. I sprinted, and made it, so I could get his face and not back of the head.


Proud family.

Favorite picture of the day :)



On another note, one of my girls in my Youth Group, had her final singing concert of he year, and final Middle School concert. I cannot believe that she will be in High School next year. I had such difficulty getting clear pictures during the concert. The kids kept moving in and out of the lighting, and add in dancing movies,and I was challenged! She had a solo in this song... great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment