About Me

NY, United States

Monday, July 1, 2013

Great-Grandma

One of my favorite stories that my Grandma tells me, is how my Great-Grandpa loved to hold me, as my eyes were blue just like his. He passed before I could remember him, so this snippet of someone else's memory is enjoyable.

With this in mind, I was super excited for my Grandma to meet Heidi, her Great-Granddaughter. I purposely took lots of pictures.

Great-Grandma soothing Heidi.

Great-Grandma and Heidi. Beautiful!

Now Grandma, or Great-Grandma to Heidi, has a memory to tell. Heidi woke up from a nap, and after noticing Great-Grandma standing in front of her for the first time, gave her a huge smile! A special memory in my heart as well, since I was able to witness this moment. Great-Grandma loved holding Heidi, and Heidi took especially good naps snuggled in Great-Grandma's arms. Heidi showed off her beautiful open-mouthed grins.

Special Times

No comments:

Post a Comment