About Me

NY, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

6 months of Marriage

Wow.... we have been married for 6 months! When I reflect back on these months, in some ways time has flown by, and other ways time has seemed slow. (that sounds clique, but it's true.) I now can't imagine being in my apartment without Kelby. We have figured out how to share a bed... haha. Kelby now rarely kicks me while sleeping. Yay, I'm thankful for the small changes! We found places for all our things. And the storage unit has been such a blessing.

It sounds funny now... but we figured out how to manage laundry. And we are able to fold each others laundry, and even put it all away!

We have the living room set up so there is a lot of room for the dogs to run and play. This is the third arrangement of the furniture, and by far the best one :-) 

We are still working on the balance of our marriage, work, school, homework, puppies, friends, family, and church (not in any particular order).

To my husband, may we have years and years left to grow closer, reach our dreams, and share life together.

I Love You, and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment